We’d love to see you. Find out more information about our meetings and activities below
Our Sunday Meetings
Our Sunday morning meetings start from 10:00am for coffee and cake. At 10:30 we gather for a time of praise and worship, testimonies and teaching. Childrens’ groups run from 11:00 – 12:00. We have a relaxed style, so people are free to join in as much (or little) as they like.
- We have plenty of free car parking avaliable
- Toilets with baby changing facilities
- Free coffee & cake on Sunday mornings
- Excellent wheelchair access (for main hall & cafe) and disabled parking spaces
During the week we meet in small groups to catch up and discuss any issues, look at a bible topic and pray for one another. Monthly events include a men’s meeting, sewing bee, ‘Refresh’ and ‘Deeper Still’ – our prophetic worship, soaking and prayer times.
We also host a Boys Brigade Company, that meets weekly at the building.
Our regular programme at the church building:
- Main Meeting – Sundays 10:00 – 12:00
- Boys’ Brigade for 5-11 year old boys & girls
Every Thursday (term time only) 18:00 – 19:30. £1 per child
- Refresh – First Friday of the month 20:00 onwards
- Deeper Still – First Saturday of the month 08:00 – 12:00
- Men’s Meeting – First Sunday of the month 19:00 – 21:00
- Sewing Bee – Thursdays – 19:30 onwards
(Ask for more details)
Can we pray for you?
To send us a prayer request for yourself, a friend or family member, please fill in the form below.