We’d love to see you. Find out more information about our meetings and activities below
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 restrictions, we’re not meeting in person at the moment. Take a look below to find out more about City Gate. We are running virtual meetings on Sunday morning and during the week, please get in touch if you’d like more information. We hope to be back up and running as soon as possible. Stay safe.
Our Sunday Meetings
Our Sunday morning meetings start from 10:00am for coffee and biscuits. We stop coffee at 10:25am and gather for a time of praise and worship, testimonies and teaching, beginning at 10:30am. Childrens’ groups run from 11:00am – 12:00 noon. We have a relaxed style, so people are free to join in as much (or as little) as they like.
- We have plenty of free car parking avaliable
- Toilets with baby changing facilities
- Free coffee & biscuits on Sunday mornings
- Excellent wheelchair access (for main hall & cafe) and disabled parking spaces
During the week we meet in small groups to catch up and discuss any issues, look at a bible topic and pray for one another. Monthly events include a men’s meeting, ‘Refresh’ and ‘Deeper Still’ – our prophetic worship, soaking and prayer times.
We also host a Boys Brigade Company, that meets weekly at the building.
Our regular programme at the church building:
- Main Meeting – Sundays 10:00 – 12:00
- Boys’ Brigade for 5-11 year old boys & girls
Every Thursday (term time only) 17:30 – 18:45. £1 per child
- Refresh – First Friday of the month 20:00 onwards
- Deeper Still – First Saturday of the month 08:00 – 12:00
- Men’s Meeting – First Sunday of the month 19:00 – 21:00