Our Sunday Meetings
Our Sunday morning meetings start from 10:00am for coffee and biscuits. We stop coffee at 10:25am and gather for a time of praise and worship, testimonies and teaching, beginning at 10:30am. Childrens’ groups run from 11:00am – 12:00 noon. We have a relaxed style, so people are free to join in as much (or as little) as they like.
- We have plenty of free car parking avaliable
- Toilets with baby changing facilities
- Free coffee & biscuits on Sunday mornings
- Excellent wheelchair access (for main hall & cafe) and disabled parking spaces
During the week we meet in small groups to catch up and discuss any issues, look at a bible topic and pray for one another. Monthly events include a men’s meeting, ‘Refresh’ and ‘Deeper Still’ – our prophetic worship, soaking and prayer times.
We also host a Boys Brigade Company, that meets weekly at the building.
Our regular programme at the church building:
- Main Meeting – Sundays 10:00 – 12:00
- Boys’ Brigade for 5-11 year old boys & girls
Every Thursday (term time only) 17:30 – 18:45. £1 per child
- Refresh – First Friday of the month 20:00 onwards
- Deeper Still – First Saturday of the month 08:00 – 12:00
- Men’s Meeting – First Sunday of the month 19:00 – 21:00